This website gives general information about veterinary services provided by us. Before acting on the basis of the contents of this website, you should obtain advice directly from your veterinarian. Please note the information provided is intended for residents of New Zealand. As part of our commitment to animal care we may send you from time to time additional pet care information as a client or subscriber.
Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and us are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2. You may not, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without our written permission. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without our the written permission.
3. While we take reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, we make no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, we will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. We reserve the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes our property and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever.
5. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
6. Because we have no control over and do not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because we have not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without our permission.
7. We. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.